【外贸口语900句】经典外贸口语150句(一)
【shitiku.jxxyjl.com--专业英语词汇】
1 i" ve come to make sure that your stay in beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 you"re going out of your way for us, i believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 it"s just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 i think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 if he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 is there any way of ensuring we"ll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 so our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 we"ll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 we"d have to compare notes on what we"ve discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10 that"ll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
11 then we"d have some ideas of what you"ll be needing
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12 i can"t say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
13 better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time alking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 it"ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 but wouldn"t you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
16 i"m afraid that won"t be possible,much as we"d like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
17 we"ve got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
18 thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
19 we"ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20 here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.would you lease have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
21 if you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
22 i can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
23 we really wish you"ll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
24 i wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
25 welcome to our factory.
欢迎到我们工厂来。
26 i"ve been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
27 you"ll know our products better after this visit.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
28 maybe we could start with the designing department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
29 then we could look at the production line.
然后我们再去看看生产线。
30 these drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
本文来源:https://shitiku.jxxyjl.com/zhuanyeyingyucihui/51898.html
-
部属省属市属|部属与市属机构译名详细阅读
部属与市属机构译名例示 1、部属机构属译名 (以化学工业为例) 化学工业部 ministry of chemical industry 办公厅 general office 计划司 planning department 外事司 foreign affairs d...
-
企业名称 英语_企业名称的英语翻译详细阅读
半导体器械厂 semi-conductor apparatus plant 包装材料厂 packaging materials plant 保温瓶厂 thermos flask factory 炼钢厂 steel works 被单厂 bed sheet factory 变压器厂 transforme...
-
辅导机构英语翻译|服务性机构的英语翻译详细阅读
书店 books store 粮店 grain store 食品点 food store 煤店 coal store 食品杂货(副食品)店 grocery 酱园 sauce and pickles shop 肉店 meat (butchers) shop 酒店 wine shop 水产店 aqua...
-
俄罗斯国务委员会改革|改革后的国务院机构的中英文名称详细阅读
摘要:chinese governmental sections after the adminitrative transformation1、 外交部 ministry of foreign affairs 2、 国防部 ministry of national defence 3、 国家发...
-
【金融保险 英语】金融保险机构的英语翻译详细阅读
中国人民银行 peoples bank of china 中国人民建设银行 peoples construction bank of china 中国工商银行 industrial and commercial bank of china 中国农业银行 agricultural bank of...
-
常见的单位名称|中国常见单位名称翻译详细阅读
常见单位名称的翻译 native produce & animal by-products import and export corporation 土产畜产进出口公司chemicals import and export corporation 化工进出口公司 metals & min...
-
【国际中学生组织英语翻译】国际与区域组织名称英语翻译详细阅读
a阿拉伯共同市场arab common market (acm)阿拉伯国家联盟(阿盟)league of arab states (arab league; las)阿拉伯货币基金组织arab monetary fund (amf)阿拉伯经济统一委员会council of arab economic...
-
联合国相关机构或下属组织_联合国相关机构详细阅读
united nations联合国相关机构 international court of justice 国际法院security council 安全理事会general assembly 联合国大会secretariat 秘书处office of the secretary general 秘...
-
火车行业职务分类|行业职务名称分类详细阅读
行业职务分类立法机关 legislature 政府机构 government organization 外交官衔 diplomatic rank 司法、公证、公安 judiciary,notary and public security 政党 political party 社会团体 no...
-
行政职务和技术职称_行政职务及专业技术职称详细阅读
行政职务名称 (副)主席:(vice-)president chairman (副)总理:(vice-)premier 总书记:general secretary (副)秘书长:(deputy)secretary-general (副)部长:(vice-)minister...