【外贸口语900句】经典外贸口语150句(二)
【shitiku.jxxyjl.com--专业英语词汇】
31 they describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
32 we are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
33 almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
34 the efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
35 all produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
36 we believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
37 therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
38 quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更为重要。
39 i hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
40 do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
41 is the production line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
42 what kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
43 all products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
44 what"s your general impression,may i ask?
不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?
45 i"m impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
46 the product gives you an edge over your competitors,i guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
47 no one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
48 i think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
49 we are thinking of expanding into the chinese market.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
50 the purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
51 we would be glad to start business with you.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
52 i"d appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。
53 we are happy to be of help.
我们十分乐意帮助。
54 i can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作。
55 would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
56 it will take me several hours if i really look at everything.
如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。
57 you may be interested in only some of the items.
你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
58 i can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
59 they"ve met with great favor home and abroad.
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
60 all these articles are best selling lines.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
本文来源:https://shitiku.jxxyjl.com/zhuanyeyingyucihui/51892.html
-
部属省属市属|部属与市属机构译名详细阅读
部属与市属机构译名例示 1、部属机构属译名 (以化学工业为例) 化学工业部 ministry of chemical industry 办公厅 general office 计划司 planning department 外事司 foreign affairs d...
-
企业名称 英语_企业名称的英语翻译详细阅读
半导体器械厂 semi-conductor apparatus plant 包装材料厂 packaging materials plant 保温瓶厂 thermos flask factory 炼钢厂 steel works 被单厂 bed sheet factory 变压器厂 transforme...
-
辅导机构英语翻译|服务性机构的英语翻译详细阅读
书店 books store 粮店 grain store 食品点 food store 煤店 coal store 食品杂货(副食品)店 grocery 酱园 sauce and pickles shop 肉店 meat (butchers) shop 酒店 wine shop 水产店 aqua...
-
俄罗斯国务委员会改革|改革后的国务院机构的中英文名称详细阅读
摘要:chinese governmental sections after the adminitrative transformation1、 外交部 ministry of foreign affairs 2、 国防部 ministry of national defence 3、 国家发...
-
【金融保险 英语】金融保险机构的英语翻译详细阅读
中国人民银行 peoples bank of china 中国人民建设银行 peoples construction bank of china 中国工商银行 industrial and commercial bank of china 中国农业银行 agricultural bank of...
-
常见的单位名称|中国常见单位名称翻译详细阅读
常见单位名称的翻译 native produce & animal by-products import and export corporation 土产畜产进出口公司chemicals import and export corporation 化工进出口公司 metals & min...
-
【国际中学生组织英语翻译】国际与区域组织名称英语翻译详细阅读
a阿拉伯共同市场arab common market (acm)阿拉伯国家联盟(阿盟)league of arab states (arab league; las)阿拉伯货币基金组织arab monetary fund (amf)阿拉伯经济统一委员会council of arab economic...
-
联合国相关机构或下属组织_联合国相关机构详细阅读
united nations联合国相关机构 international court of justice 国际法院security council 安全理事会general assembly 联合国大会secretariat 秘书处office of the secretary general 秘...
-
火车行业职务分类|行业职务名称分类详细阅读
行业职务分类立法机关 legislature 政府机构 government organization 外交官衔 diplomatic rank 司法、公证、公安 judiciary,notary and public security 政党 political party 社会团体 no...
-
行政职务和技术职称_行政职务及专业技术职称详细阅读
行政职务名称 (副)主席:(vice-)president chairman (副)总理:(vice-)premier 总书记:general secretary (副)秘书长:(deputy)secretary-general (副)部长:(vice-)minister...