外贸口语900句_经典外贸口语150句(五)
【shitiku.jxxyjl.com--专业英语词汇】
121 how about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?
122 we have that right here in this report.
在这份报告书内就有。
123 could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?
124 yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。
125 how soon can you have your product ready?
你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?
126 we certainly expect our product to be available by october 1.
我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。
127 how did you decide that product was safe?
你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?
128 please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
请了解这一点对我们至关重要。
129 i don"t know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。
130 there should always be exceptions to the rule.
凡事总有例外。
131 i would not waste my time pursuing that.
如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。
132 would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?
133 i don"t know whether you care to answer right away.
我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。
134 sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?
135 it would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
请你尽量放慢说话速度。
136 could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
你能详细说明你们的论据吗?
137 it will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
这会帮助我了解你们的重点。
138 we cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。
139 actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。
140 i will try, but no promises.
我会试试看,但是不敢保证。
141 i could not catch your question. could you repeat it, please?
我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?
142 the following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。
143 let me give you an indication.
我可以提示一个想法。
144 please remember this is not to be taken as final.
请记得这不是最后的回答。
145 let"s imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。
146 just for argument"s sake, suppose we disagree.
为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。
147 there is no such published information.
没有相关的出版资料。
148 it would depend on what is on the list.
这要看列表内容。
149 we need them urgently.
我们急需这些资料。
150 we must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。
本文来源:https://shitiku.jxxyjl.com/zhuanyeyingyucihui/51896.html
-
部属省属市属|部属与市属机构译名详细阅读
部属与市属机构译名例示 1、部属机构属译名 (以化学工业为例) 化学工业部 ministry of chemical industry 办公厅 general office 计划司 planning department 外事司 foreign affairs d...
-
企业名称 英语_企业名称的英语翻译详细阅读
半导体器械厂 semi-conductor apparatus plant 包装材料厂 packaging materials plant 保温瓶厂 thermos flask factory 炼钢厂 steel works 被单厂 bed sheet factory 变压器厂 transforme...
-
辅导机构英语翻译|服务性机构的英语翻译详细阅读
书店 books store 粮店 grain store 食品点 food store 煤店 coal store 食品杂货(副食品)店 grocery 酱园 sauce and pickles shop 肉店 meat (butchers) shop 酒店 wine shop 水产店 aqua...
-
俄罗斯国务委员会改革|改革后的国务院机构的中英文名称详细阅读
摘要:chinese governmental sections after the adminitrative transformation1、 外交部 ministry of foreign affairs 2、 国防部 ministry of national defence 3、 国家发...
-
【金融保险 英语】金融保险机构的英语翻译详细阅读
中国人民银行 peoples bank of china 中国人民建设银行 peoples construction bank of china 中国工商银行 industrial and commercial bank of china 中国农业银行 agricultural bank of...
-
常见的单位名称|中国常见单位名称翻译详细阅读
常见单位名称的翻译 native produce & animal by-products import and export corporation 土产畜产进出口公司chemicals import and export corporation 化工进出口公司 metals & min...
-
【国际中学生组织英语翻译】国际与区域组织名称英语翻译详细阅读
a阿拉伯共同市场arab common market (acm)阿拉伯国家联盟(阿盟)league of arab states (arab league; las)阿拉伯货币基金组织arab monetary fund (amf)阿拉伯经济统一委员会council of arab economic...
-
联合国相关机构或下属组织_联合国相关机构详细阅读
united nations联合国相关机构 international court of justice 国际法院security council 安全理事会general assembly 联合国大会secretariat 秘书处office of the secretary general 秘...
-
火车行业职务分类|行业职务名称分类详细阅读
行业职务分类立法机关 legislature 政府机构 government organization 外交官衔 diplomatic rank 司法、公证、公安 judiciary,notary and public security 政党 political party 社会团体 no...
-
行政职务和技术职称_行政职务及专业技术职称详细阅读
行政职务名称 (副)主席:(vice-)president chairman (副)总理:(vice-)premier 总书记:general secretary (副)秘书长:(deputy)secretary-general (副)部长:(vice-)minister...