【外贸口语900句】经典外贸口语150句(三)
【shitiku.jxxyjl.com--专业英语词汇】
61 your desire coincides with ours.我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
62 no wonder you"re so experienced.
怪不得你这么有经验。
63 textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
64 could i have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
65 at what time can we work out a deal?
我们什么时候洽谈生意?
66 i hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
67 we also hope to expand our business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
68 this is our common desire.
这是我们的共同愿望。
69 i think you probably know china has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
70 i"ve read about it,but i"d like to know more about it.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
71 seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
72 i would like to present our comments in the following order.
我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。
73 first of all, i will outline the characteristics of our product.
首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。
74 when i present my views on the competitive products, i will refer to the patent situation.
专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。
75 please proceed with your presentation.
请开始你的简报。
76 yes, we have been interested in new system.
是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。
77 has your company done any research in this field?
请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?
78 yes, we have done a little. but we have just started and have nothing to show you.
有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。
79 if you are interested, i will prepare a list of them.
如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。
80 by the way, before leaving this subject, i would like to add a few comments.
在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
81 i would like to ask you a favor.
我可以提出一个要求吗?
82 would you let me know your fax number?
可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?
83 would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以请你在明天以前回复吗?
84 could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?
85 i would really appreciate your persuading your management.
如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。
86 i would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。
87 maybe we should hold off until we have covered item b on our agenda.
也许我们应该先谈论完b项议题。
88 as a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item b.
事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论b项议题。
89 may i propose that we break for coffee now?
我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
90 if you insist, i will comply with your request.
如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。
本文来源:https://shitiku.jxxyjl.com/zhuanyeyingyucihui/51873.html
-
部属省属市属|部属与市属机构译名详细阅读
部属与市属机构译名例示 1、部属机构属译名 (以化学工业为例) 化学工业部 ministry of chemical industry 办公厅 general office 计划司 planning department 外事司 foreign affairs d...
-
企业名称 英语_企业名称的英语翻译详细阅读
半导体器械厂 semi-conductor apparatus plant 包装材料厂 packaging materials plant 保温瓶厂 thermos flask factory 炼钢厂 steel works 被单厂 bed sheet factory 变压器厂 transforme...
-
辅导机构英语翻译|服务性机构的英语翻译详细阅读
书店 books store 粮店 grain store 食品点 food store 煤店 coal store 食品杂货(副食品)店 grocery 酱园 sauce and pickles shop 肉店 meat (butchers) shop 酒店 wine shop 水产店 aqua...
-
俄罗斯国务委员会改革|改革后的国务院机构的中英文名称详细阅读
摘要:chinese governmental sections after the adminitrative transformation1、 外交部 ministry of foreign affairs 2、 国防部 ministry of national defence 3、 国家发...
-
【金融保险 英语】金融保险机构的英语翻译详细阅读
中国人民银行 peoples bank of china 中国人民建设银行 peoples construction bank of china 中国工商银行 industrial and commercial bank of china 中国农业银行 agricultural bank of...
-
常见的单位名称|中国常见单位名称翻译详细阅读
常见单位名称的翻译 native produce & animal by-products import and export corporation 土产畜产进出口公司chemicals import and export corporation 化工进出口公司 metals & min...
-
【国际中学生组织英语翻译】国际与区域组织名称英语翻译详细阅读
a阿拉伯共同市场arab common market (acm)阿拉伯国家联盟(阿盟)league of arab states (arab league; las)阿拉伯货币基金组织arab monetary fund (amf)阿拉伯经济统一委员会council of arab economic...
-
联合国相关机构或下属组织_联合国相关机构详细阅读
united nations联合国相关机构 international court of justice 国际法院security council 安全理事会general assembly 联合国大会secretariat 秘书处office of the secretary general 秘...
-
火车行业职务分类|行业职务名称分类详细阅读
行业职务分类立法机关 legislature 政府机构 government organization 外交官衔 diplomatic rank 司法、公证、公安 judiciary,notary and public security 政党 political party 社会团体 no...
-
行政职务和技术职称_行政职务及专业技术职称详细阅读
行政职务名称 (副)主席:(vice-)president chairman (副)总理:(vice-)premier 总书记:general secretary (副)秘书长:(deputy)secretary-general (副)部长:(vice-)minister...