[外贸口语900句]经典外贸口语150句(四)
【shitiku.jxxyjl.com--专业英语词汇】
91 i"d like to introduce you to our company. is there anything in particular you"d like to know?我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
92 i"d like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。
93 i"d like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。
94 it is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。
95 our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。
96 we have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。
97 we have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。
98 you have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?
你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?
99we are sure both of us have a brighter future.
我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。
100 how would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?
101 perhaps you"ve heard our product"s name. would you like to know more about it?
也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?
102 let me tell you about our product.
关于产品一事让我向你说明。
103 this is our most recently developed product.
这是我们最近开发的产品。
104 we"d like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。
105 that sounds like the product we had in mind.
那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。
106 i"m sure you"ll be pleased with this product.
我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。
107 i"m really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。
108 i strongly recommend this product.
我强力推荐这种产品。
109 if i were you, i"d choose this product.
如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。
110 we"ve already had a big demand for this product.
这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量
111 this product is doing very well in foreign countries.
这种产品在国外很畅销。
112 our product is competitive in the international market.
我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。
113 let"s move on to what makes our product sell so well.
让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。
114 good. that"s just what we want to hear.
很好,那正是我们想要听的。
115 the distinction of our product is its light weight.
我们产品的特点就是它很轻。
116 our product is lower priced than the competition.
我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。
117 our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .
到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。
118 one of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。
119 could we see the specifications for the x200?
我们可以看一下x200型的详细规格吗?
120 certainly. and we also have test results that we"re sure you"d be interested to read.
当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。
本文来源:https://shitiku.jxxyjl.com/zhuanyeyingyucihui/51863.html
-
部属省属市属|部属与市属机构译名详细阅读
部属与市属机构译名例示 1、部属机构属译名 (以化学工业为例) 化学工业部 ministry of chemical industry 办公厅 general office 计划司 planning department 外事司 foreign affairs d...
-
企业名称 英语_企业名称的英语翻译详细阅读
半导体器械厂 semi-conductor apparatus plant 包装材料厂 packaging materials plant 保温瓶厂 thermos flask factory 炼钢厂 steel works 被单厂 bed sheet factory 变压器厂 transforme...
-
辅导机构英语翻译|服务性机构的英语翻译详细阅读
书店 books store 粮店 grain store 食品点 food store 煤店 coal store 食品杂货(副食品)店 grocery 酱园 sauce and pickles shop 肉店 meat (butchers) shop 酒店 wine shop 水产店 aqua...
-
俄罗斯国务委员会改革|改革后的国务院机构的中英文名称详细阅读
摘要:chinese governmental sections after the adminitrative transformation1、 外交部 ministry of foreign affairs 2、 国防部 ministry of national defence 3、 国家发...
-
【金融保险 英语】金融保险机构的英语翻译详细阅读
中国人民银行 peoples bank of china 中国人民建设银行 peoples construction bank of china 中国工商银行 industrial and commercial bank of china 中国农业银行 agricultural bank of...
-
常见的单位名称|中国常见单位名称翻译详细阅读
常见单位名称的翻译 native produce & animal by-products import and export corporation 土产畜产进出口公司chemicals import and export corporation 化工进出口公司 metals & min...
-
【国际中学生组织英语翻译】国际与区域组织名称英语翻译详细阅读
a阿拉伯共同市场arab common market (acm)阿拉伯国家联盟(阿盟)league of arab states (arab league; las)阿拉伯货币基金组织arab monetary fund (amf)阿拉伯经济统一委员会council of arab economic...
-
联合国相关机构或下属组织_联合国相关机构详细阅读
united nations联合国相关机构 international court of justice 国际法院security council 安全理事会general assembly 联合国大会secretariat 秘书处office of the secretary general 秘...
-
火车行业职务分类|行业职务名称分类详细阅读
行业职务分类立法机关 legislature 政府机构 government organization 外交官衔 diplomatic rank 司法、公证、公安 judiciary,notary and public security 政党 political party 社会团体 no...
-
行政职务和技术职称_行政职务及专业技术职称详细阅读
行政职务名称 (副)主席:(vice-)president chairman (副)总理:(vice-)premier 总书记:general secretary (副)秘书长:(deputy)secretary-general (副)部长:(vice-)minister...