英语造句100句|吵架英语100句
【shitiku.jxxyjl.com--专业英语词汇】
英语吵架一百句 -- 及吵架习惯语言注解1. stop complaining! 别发牢骚!
2. you make me sick! 你真让我恶心!
3. what’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
4. you shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!
5. you’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!
6. don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
7. who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
8. what’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
9. i hate you! 我讨厌你!
10. i don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!
11. you’re crazy! 你疯了!
12. are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)
13. don’t bother me. 别烦我。
14. knock it off. 少来这一套。
15. get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
16. leave me alone. 走开。
17. get lost.滚开!
18. take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
19. you piss me off. 你气死我了。
20. it’s none of your business. 关你屁事!
21. what’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?
22. how dare you! 你敢!
23. cut it out. 省省吧。
24. you stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!
25. you have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。
26. i’m fed up. 我厌倦了。
27. i can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)
28. i’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。
29. shut up! 闭嘴!
30. what do you want? 你想怎么样?
31. do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?
32. what were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?
33. how can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?
34. who says? 谁说的?
35. that’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!
36. don’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我。
37. what did you say? 你说什么?
38. you are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!
39. you make me so mad.你气死我了啦。
40. drop dead. 去死吧!
41. **** off. 滚蛋。
42. don’t give me your ****. 别跟我胡扯。
43. don’t give me your excuses/ no more excuses. 别找借口。
44. you’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。
45. you’re an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。
46. you bastard! 你这杂种!
47. get over yourself. 别自以为是。
48. you’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。
49. it’s not my fault. 不是我的错。
50. you look guilty. 你看上去心虚。
51. i can’t help it. 我没办法。
52. that’s your problem. 那是你的问题。
53. i don’t want to hear it. 我不想听!
54. get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦。
55. give me a break. 饶了我吧。
56. who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?
57. look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!
58. you’re so careless. 你真粗心。
59. why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
60. i’m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!
61. what a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!
62. i’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
63. i never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!
64. that’s terrible. 真糟糕!
65. just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!
66. i wish i had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
67. you’re a disgrace. 你真丢人!
68. i’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!
69. don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!
70. i’m sick of it. 我都腻了。
71. you’re such a bitch! 你这个婊子!
72. stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了!
73. mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
74. you’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处!
75. you’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!
76. i loathe you! 我讨厌你!
77. i detest you! 我恨你!
78. get the hell out of here! 滚开!
79. don’t be that way! 别那样!
80. can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。
81. you’re impossible. 你真不可救药。
82. don’t touch me! 别碰我!
83. get away from me! 离我远一点儿!
84. get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。
85. you’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!
86. don’t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。
87. you’ll be sorry. 你会后悔的。
88. we’re through. 我们完了!
89. look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!
90. you’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。
91. i can’t believe your never. 你好大的胆子!
92. you’re away too far. 你太过分了。
93. i can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
94. i’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!
95. i could kill you! 我宰了你!
96. that’s the stupidest thing i’ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!(比尔·盖茨常用)
97. i can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!
98. you never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!
99. don’t push me ! 别逼我!
100. enough is enough! 够了够了!
101. don’t waste my time anymore. 别再浪费我的时间了!
102. don’t make so much noise. i’m working. 别吵,我在干活。
103. it’s unfair. 太不公平了。
104. i’m very disappointed. 真让我失望。
105. don’t panic! 别怕!
106. what do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什么吗?
107. don’t you dare come back again! 你敢再回来!
108. you asked for it. 你自找的。
109. nonsense! 鬼话! 吵架习惯语言注解
人与人之间的吵架不愉快是难免的。生气的时侯不能用自己习惯的语言来表达自己的情绪不是很讨厌吗?这里有一些吵架生气时的用语, 希望会对你有「帮助」哩!
you blow it! 你把事情搞砸了!
a: we could have got the deal , but you blew the whole thing!
a: 我们原本可以达成那笔交易的, 但是你把整个事情都搞砸了!
b: what did i do?
b: 我作了什么呢?
blow up"是「发脾气」的意思。 "you"d better take off right now. kevin will blow up if you"re late again." 你最好现在就出发吧! 你要是再迟到, kevin 会气炸的。
get lost ! 滚开吧!
why don"t you get lost? you filthy scum
这个没用的东西, 为什么不离我远一点呢?
filthy 是脏的意思。scum则指「污垢」、「废物」。
get on a person"s nerves ! 把某人惹火
you"re really getting on my nerves.
你真的把我惹火了!
nerve 除了「神经」, 还有「胆量」的意思。如 "he had the nerve to say that." 他竟然有胆说那种话。
hard feelings 怨气
a: man, i"m really sorry about what happened last night.
a: 老兄啊! 昨晚的事真是抱歉...
b: it"s all right. it"s over with. no hard feelings.
b: 没关系。已经过去了。没什么好生气了。
"it"s over with" 是「已经过去了」。结束某种不愉快的情绪, 可以用 「get over」。 如 "i know you were mad at him for what he had done. but, it has been five years. get over it." 我知道你很气他所作的事, 但是这已经是五年前的事了, 你应该释怀了。
at the top of one"s lungs 大声喊
a: i"m here right in front of you. why are you yelling at me at the top of your lungs?
a: 我就在妳面前, 妳为什么要对我大声吼叫呢?
b: maybe because you"ve been ignoring my feelings too long.
b: 也许因为你忽略我的感觉太久了。
leave someone alone ! 不干涉; 听其自然
a: isn"t it about time jane visited her hairdresser? her bangs are hanging all over her face now.
a: jane 该去见她的美发师了吧! 她的浏海都(长到)垂到脸上了。
b: leave her alone. maybe she likes to have her eyes covered so she doesn"t have to see your face.
b: 妳管她! 也许她希望(头发长到)把眼睛盖住, 好看不见妳的脸啊!
"leave me alone"有要求别人「不要管」的意思。"hairdresser" 是花时间整理你头发的「美发师」; "barber" 则是收费低廉, 5分钟就把你的头发剪好送出门的「理发师」。
stab a person in the back 背后捅刀; 出卖某人
a: i can"t believe my best friend stabbed me in the back.
a: 我不敢相信我最好的朋友竟然出卖我。
b: what happened?
b: 怎么回事?
"stab a person in the back" 和 "sell a person out" 都是「出卖某人」的意思。
take it out on a person 向某人发泄
a: be angry all you want. don"t take it out on me. i didn"t do anything.
a: 你盡量生氣, 別把氣出在我頭上就是了。我又沒怎樣。
b: go away.
b: 走開。
"don"t vent your anger on me." 也是「別把氣出在我頭上」的意思。
at each other"s throats 吵架
a: i can"t believe sean and keith. they were at each other"s throats in front of the whole class yesterday.
a: 我真不敢相信 sean 跟 keith会这样。他俩昨天当着整个班上互相叫骂起来了。
b: they fight all the time. you didn"t know that?
b: 他们经常在吵架, 你不知道吗?
cool it! 冷静点!
a: i"m gonna kill cliff for doing this crap to me.
a: cliff 对我作这样的「好事」, 我要把他杀了。
b: hey! cool it!
b: 嘿! 冷静点!
"crap" 是原意是「排泄物」的意思, 有些人觉得"shit"这个字很粗, 就会用"crap"来代替它。
"cool it." 是当一个人很冲动时, 用来劝他静下来的词语。除了"cool it!"、 "cool off!"外, "cool out!"; "chill out! 都是一样的意思。
have a chip on one"s shoulder 心存芥蒂
a: blanche"s already apologized and asked for your forgiveness. why do you still have a chip on your shoulder?
a: blanche 已经(跟你)道歉过, 也请你原谅她。你为什么还是心存芥蒂呢?
b: i don"t know. i guess i never really got over it.
b: 我不知道。也许我对这件事从来没有真正释怀吧!
或许你也曾经有过类似上面的经验; 以为自己经对一件别人做错的事释怀了, 当你再度面对这个人时, 那种气气的感觉又回来了。也许没说到几句话, 你又忍不住地责备对方一顿。这种感觉就是这里所说的"have a chip on one"s shoulder"。
make up 和好
a: are you and eileen still talking at all?
a: 你和 eileen 还有没有说话呢?
b: yeah, we"ve made up.
b: 有啦! 我们和好了。
"make up" 除了当「化妆」外, 也是「和好」的意思。"let"s make up." 就是「我们和好吧!」的意思。
本文来源:https://shitiku.jxxyjl.com/zhuanyeyingyucihui/40017.html
-
【体育项目中英文翻译】奥运体育项目中英文对照^^支持北京奥运喔详细阅读
北京奥运会的脚步越走越近,让我们一起记记奥运体育项目词汇把acrobatic gymnastics---技巧运动 athletics track & field---田径 beach---海滩 boat race---赛艇 bobsleigh, bobsled---雪橇 boxing--...
-
【选修六单词表】NBA单词表(六)详细阅读
o: offense:进攻。形容词形式是offensive(缩写:off ),可以修饰其它名词,例如offensive rebound就是前场篮板球(进攻篮板球)。 offical:裁判。 outlet pass:抢到篮球板后的第一传,一般都是隔场的长传。 outscore...
-
[新浪赛车f1]赛车及F1专用语解释详细阅读
赛车部件engine motor 引擎 chassis 底盘 clutch 离合器 fuel tank 油箱 cylinder 汽缸 automatic transmission 变速箱 bonnet 车盖 electronic ignition system 电子点火系统 radi...
-
足球术语中英对照_足球术语中英对照详细阅读
场地名称篇 field pitch 足球场 midfield 中场 backfield 后场 kickoff circle center circle 中圈 halfway line 中线 touchline sideline 边线 goal line 球门线 end line...
-
【攀登励志的词汇】攀登专业词汇(C)详细阅读
camslcd (spring loaded camming devices)凸轮类保护器械的统称,如friends, camalots,aliens,tcus 等。 campus一种动态、只用胳膊的攀爬。 campus board一种带有条的训练板。为训练动态动作和指力。 caribine...
-
攀登励志的词汇|攀登专业词汇(W)详细阅读
watch me“注意!” water ice水冰.不用于雪冰.气泡少,脆。 webbing (tubular)遍带。 webbing (loop of)遍带圈。 weighting把体重加在保护点上看能不能经得住。 whipper长距离下坠。 white...
-
【跆拳道比赛最常用的赛制是】跆拳道比赛常用的英语词汇详细阅读
boxer 拳击运动员 boxing glove 拳击手套 boxing shoe 拳击鞋 infighting 近战 straight punch 直拳...
-
【武术表演专业】武术专业词汇详细阅读
武术 martial arts 太极拳 hexagram boxing刀 broadsword钩 hook飞功 chikung剑 rapier棍 cudgel散打 free combat匕首 dagger盾 shield双剑 double拳法 fist position叉 fork猿形 ape fo...
-
[北京体育大学自行车专业]自行车专业词汇详细阅读
个人追逐赛 individual race冲刺能力 ability to sprint个人公路赛 individual road race制动杀带 anchor wire室内赛车场 indoor cycle track上坡 ascent团体追逐赛 team pursuit race雨...
-
[像nba这样的单词]NBA单词表(二)详细阅读
c: captian:队长。队长是场上惟一有资格与裁判讨论规则和判罚的人。 career-high:职业生涯最高纪录。 carry the ball:翻腕违例。 center:中锋。 cental division: 中部赛区charge:冲撞。 chi...